Today, the NJ EDA announced that Montclair State University is now integrated into the ResearchwithNJ.com portal. This means research from all six research universities in the state can now be discovered in the online database.
Research With Princeton
Welcome to Research with Princeton, a public, searchable database of select Princeton University research and scientific facilities.
Designed to foster research collaborations with Princeton University scholars in the STEM and policy fields.
Advancing discovery and innovation by helping to connect researchers across disciplines, across institutions and with industry.
Use Research With Princeton to:
- Review the profiles and research of hundreds of Princeton faculty in the science, technology, mathematics, engineering and policy disciplines
- Learn about Princeton's world-class scientific facilities that are available for use by corporate and non-Princeton researchers
- Discover the expertise of Princeton University’s departments, institutes, and centers
- View the global collaboration networks of Princeton researchers
- Search for collaborators by topic: Enter a keyword into the search box
- Analyze a block of text and find researchers with related work
- See a researcher's recent publications and view article metrics
To explore a collaboration with a Princeton scholar, or for assistance with this database, please contact the Princeton University Corporate Engagement Team via ResearchWith@Princeton.edu. We look forward to hearing from you and working together.
Research With Princeton is part of a State of New Jersey project to highlight the work of research universities in New Jersey. Currently, six universities are piloting the project: Princeton University, Rutgers University, Rowan University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Stevens Institute of Technology and Montclair State University. The database that contains information from all six institutions is found at ResearchWithNJ.com.
'“Princeton’s long-standing commitment to growing the innovative ecosystem is clear,” says Jose Lozano, President and CEO of Choose New Jersey...'
Whether you are Princeton faculty or staff, or work for a company, foundation or other institution, several Princeton University online resources can provide you with helpful information to expand engagement between Princeton researchers and potential external collaborators.